Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
Who requires this qualification?
This can be a stand alone qualification or it can be used in conjunction with security industry qualifications such as the L3 Security Guard or the L3 Door Supervisor qualification. It prepares you to respond correctly in emergency situations.
It is recommend learners are a minimum of 14 years of age.
It is advised that learners have a minimum of Level 1 in English.
What does the qualification cover?
Practical training and an assessment in a classroom.
• the roles and responsibilities of a first-aider
• assessing an emergency situation safely
• CPR and AED
• administering first aid to a choking casualty
• dealing with shocks, burns, scalds, bleeds and minor injuries
1 – DAY COURSE
On successful completion of this qualification, learners may wish to continue their development by
undertaking one of the following qualifications:
• Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (RQF)
• Level 3 Award in First Aid Response (RQF)
• Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (RQF)
The Level 3 award in First Aid at Work is one of the UK’s leading First Aid qualifications. It will give learners the knowledge to deliver first aid safely and effectively. It meets legal and HSE requirements and will ensure you are approved to deliver first aid for 3 years
For further information download the course specification sheet below.